Sunflower microgreens are grown from sprouted sunflower seeds, which contain up to 100 times more regular enzymes than their fully-grown counterparts. This helps your body to assimilate important vitamins, phytonutrients, and minerals easily.
These tender shoots that we deliver are also rich in antioxidants and aid in improving heart health, slow aging, and in preventing cellular damage. High levels of vitamins C, E, and selenium can even reduce high blood pressure.
The crunchy and nutritious sunflower shoots are delivered at your doorstep on the same day of harvest. So, improve your blood health through Sunflower Microgreens. Buy now!
Health Benefits of Sunflower Microgreens
- Helps build blood, revitalize tissues and detoxify the body
- Delicious in salads
- sandwiches and juices
- Helps to build skeletal muscular and neurological system
Vitamins: A, B, C and E.
Minerals: Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus and Amino Acids.
Sunflower microgreens taste like fresh spinach! Its flavour is addictive when used with salads and smoothies.
Sunflower Microgreens Nutritional Benefits
- Sunflower shoots are rich in Vitamins A, B, C and E.
- These also contain Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium and Phosphorus.
- A rich reservoir of Amino Acids, these aid in regular wear and tear of body and cell repair.
- Protein content: 20-25%
Why Sunflower Shoots?
The tender shoots, a fitness food that we deliver are rich in antioxidants and helps in improving heart health, slowing aging, and in preventing cellular damage. Presence of vitamins C, E, and selenium reduces high blood pressure.
This food for fitness is low in calorie and high in nutritional value, which makes them an ideal weight loss food as well.