About Pink Radish Microgreens
Pink Radish microgreens are pleasantly peppery in taste and possess a flavour similar to root radishes. These peppery seedlings are harvested at about two inches tall and are great for burgers, sandwiches, tacos, rolls & salads or soup toppings. Due to their smaller size, they are a great garnish to dishes. It is rich in vitamins and are super-nutritious microgreens that are more efficient at stopping cancer than broccoli sprouts.
– A Good Food for Fitness
- Protein: 30-35%
- Excellent source of folate that helps to promote cardiovascular health
- Contain plenty of vitamin B6 that helps to break down homocysteine in the body.
Health Benefits of Pink Radish Microgreens
- An ideal weight loss food
- Boosts immune function
- Provides relief from constipation and piles
- Vitamins: A, B, C, E and K
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc Amino Acids, Trace Elements, Carotene, Chlorophyll Antioxidants
- Top anti-cancer food
- Relieves symptoms of PMS, menopause and hot flashes
- Have good anti-cancer potential.
- It is a food for fitness that help bring relief to women experiencing hot flashes during premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopause.
- Provides relief from constipation and piles.
Folate and Vitamin B6 for a Healthy Cardiovascular System
Pink Radish microgreens are an excellent source of folate, with 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of radish microgreens delivering almost a quarter of the Daily Value of folate. Folate is believed to promote cardiovascular health by breaking down homocysteine, an amino acid that is thought to promote atherosclerosis (fatty deposits in blood vessels). About half of people with cardiovascular disease have elevated homocysteine levels, compared with only 5% of the general population. In addition to providing tons of folate, radish microgreens contain plenty of vitamin B6, another nutrient that has been shown to break down homocysteine in the body.
Benefits for the Skin
Weight loss benefits aside, vitamin C rich foods – such as radish microgreens – can offer benefits for the skin. Our skin is constantly bombarded with free radicals created by cigarette smoke, pollution, drugs, heavy exercising, toxins, stress, and UV radiation, but vitamin C helps destroy these harmful molecules. In addition, vitamin C helps the body produce collagen, a protein that keeps your skin smooth, elastic, and wrinkle-free. As part of the natural aging process, our collagen production slows down, which is why especially older people may reap extra beauty benefits by eating radish microgreens and other foods that are rich in vitamin C.