Why Mustard Microgreens?
Mustard is the second most popular spice that is traded around the world. Mustard microgreens are a storehouse for many phyto-nutrients that have health promotional and disease prevention properties. Over the years, mustard has been imbued with curative powers. These microgreens are tender, succulent and spicy. Many variety add different sharp flavours to a wide range of meals. They are very popular in Asian mix.They are one of the most nutrient-dense and beneficial foods on the planet. These leafy greens are brimming with plant–based substances that may help protect you from heart disease, diabetes and even cancer.
Health Benefits of Mustard Microgreens
- Appetite stimulant
- Digestive aid
- Relieves congestion, good for allergies, infections or colds
- Inhibits growth of cancer cells
- Helps provide relief to rheumatic arthritis
- Reduces occurrence of migraine
- Helps prevent diseases
- Prevents cancer risk
- Assists in menopause relief
- Contributes in asthma prevention
- Slows aging
- Helps fight infections
- Stimulates hair growth and strength
- Contribute to relieve muscle pains
- Treats fever
Mustard microgreens has a spicy mustard flavour.
- Loaded with disease-fighting nutrition, mustard greens are full of great peppery, rich flavour, yet so light in calories, you can eat as much as you want.
- Mustard microgreens are lightweight champions of superfoods! The mustard greens nutrition profile is packed with fiber, vitamins A, C, K, E, B6; minerals such as folate, manganese, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and copper; and protective phytonutrients.
- Protein Content: Up to 34-39%