Broccoli microgreens are a great addition to any mix due to their tangy flavour. These microgreens, along with other cruciferous vegetables, possess many cancer fighting properties.
These microgreens are crunchy, a bit tangy, and super nutritious – although small, these micro broccoli definitely are a pack of a punch! These microgreens are rich in sulforaphane, other vitamins and hence are among the most nutritious microgreens. With the fine flavour of broccoli, broccoli sprouts can be used to improve the taste of sandwiches, salads, and pasta dishes. This smaller version of fitness food makes a beautiful garnish to a variety of soups. Broccoli microgreens / sprouts contain antioxidants, which is essential for stimulating metabolism. They are a cancer-fighting herb as well.
- Helps protect vision, fight cancer and diabetes.
- Wonderful addition to salads, sandwiches and wraps.
- Vitamins: A, B, C, E and K
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Carotene, Chlorophyll and Amino Acids.
Mildly peppery in flavour, these microgreens taste great when added to a tofu scramble or cooked grains.
Nutritional Benefits Of Broccoli Microgreens:
- They are rich in vitamins A, B, C, E and K.
- These are also an excellent source of Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc
- Pigments like Carotene, Chlorophyll, Amino Acids, and Antioxidants are also present in it.
- Protein content: 35%